Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Exercise routine

Started going to the YMCA last week and only made it a couple of days. Not a great start, but at least it's a start.

Yesterday, Amy and I went and did a few laps around the gym and then headed over to the 30 minute circuit training. I think that is going to be my goal. It's right next door to where I work so I can go right after. It takes 45 minutes to do the warm up and circuit training. Then, I can cool down for a few minutes, get my stuff and head home.

I'd like to add in some time for the hot tub and maybe the swimming pool but I don't think I really have time for that right now and still get home at a reasonable time to fix Ron dinner.

I haven't weighed in a few days. I need a battery for my scales.

1 comment:

TinaM said...

That's great! I think starting is the hardest part, and you have done that!
Take some time out for yourself... Make sure Ron has plenty of fruit and things he needs and if possible go ahead and stay for the little extra hot tub time!

I don't know everything about his condition, but hopefully you could get him his dinner a half hour later???

You are under a lot of stress, and I think that little bit of extra time would be good for you.
Keep up the good work!!!!!