Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm back...

I was hiding from myself and fighting with myself over how much I've failed me. I finally had a "come to God" meeting with myself and I'm back on track.


I weighed 211 yesterday so really haven't moved on the scales at all. But... I did join Weight Watchers online this past weekend and I've been practicing on getting the points thing down - and started for real today.

I've had 28 of my 29 points and I think that's close enough because a couple of things were "iffy" on figuring. I may have had 30 points.

Ron is going to do this with me, so that will be an added bonus. I only bought Smart Ones meals for this week so if he wants a short-cut, he has a limited selection. There are several varieties to choose from, just no frozen pizza in the mix. He's also got frozen vegetables he can pop into the microwave. It will be different for him, and a challenge, but I think he's up to it. He does seem to be getting stronger (even though he took a tumble today that scared us) so we're optimistic about the future.

Breakfast today was 4 points; lunch was 9. I had two snacks for a total of 5 points and the remainder I had for dinner. I'm very satisfied and not craving anything at all. I still have an hour until bedtime, and I don't want to drink another huge glass of water (just finished 12 oz), so hopefully I will be good until morning.

No comments: